Nightcap Community Questionnaire is published by Nightcap on Minjungbal promotor Samantha Bachman on her website. It's part of an application for a residential lot with Nightcap on Minjungbal "Community" at Mt Burrell, NSW.
Nightcap Community Questionnaire
Nightcap Promotion Published by Samantha Bachman
1. Name(s) of you and your family members that would like to live on the land?
Plus ages for each.
Current address and how long have you lived there?
Email address and phone number(s) to contact you?
Are you currently employed in that role and if so, how do you see that continuing (ie if you are self-employed working from home, internet based and no external offices, so no disruption?
Are you looking to change profession? If so, what is your passion and how would you consider yourself as an additional asset of our tribe?
What time frame are you looking to buy in to the development, and also when would you like to move to the land?
Are you ready to buy into the community right now? Are you able to get to the farm to tour the land in the near future?
(Lockdown legislation currently permits private inspections, by appointment, with real estate agents at this time)
Do you have the ability to purchase a share immediately, or would you require Vendor Finance*?
*Note that the number is strictly limited for Vendor Finance and minimum deposit is $100,000 paid now, with the balance over no more than 7 years, subject to approval.
1. Are you ready to purchase now? If so, how are you able to do so (eg existing savings)?
Ready to purchase and reason YES NO
1. If no, what is your expected timing and likelihood of being able to so, and within what time-frame? Timeframe Likelihood
1. What are your thoughts on the current Coronavirus/Covid 19 and the worldwide lockdown situation?
1. What are your thoughts on vaccinations (mandatory ) and alternative medicines?
1. What are your thoughts on the media and how the situation has been handled/presented?
1. What are your thoughts on organic agriculture?
1. Do you have any animals and will they be joining you on Country, should your application be accepted? Please detail animals and background.
Animals and background Joining Community?
Please note, we do love animals and encourage people to bring their furry family members with them, provided that all domestic animals (dogs & cats) are subject to community keeping/fencing/bylaws and behaviour standards.
Finally, please tell us a little bit more about yourself below: